Company Blue Projects Agency (BPA) engages in:
- preparation and implementation of projects supported by the European Union and the Czech state,
- increasing the profitability of companies
- business consultancy
BPA carries out consultancy activities, organises training. We mainly offer our clients support in:
- complex processing of applications for grants from the EU structural funds, national funds of the Czech Republic, of the EEA Financial Mechanism (Norwegian funds) and Swiss funds,
- management of projects co-financed from public funds, in particular the preparation of tenders according to the rules of the OPPIK, OPEI and the Law 137/2006 Coll., (Public Procurement Act),
- processing of financial plans and economic analyzes,
- replenishment project teams on appropriate external experts,
- comprehensive support in improving the performance of their companies,
- analysis and interpretation of information about events in different parts of the world.
Our daily worries include writing feasibility studies, business plans, financial plans and analysis, payment requests, monitoring reports and tender documentation for tenders. We assist our clients in evaluating tenders and by setting optimal paths in the definition of grant applications. We teach our new colleagues and clients tips and tricks of our trade.
We implement in cooperation with partners from Goldratt CZ and Inherent Simplicity advanced management methods according to TOC. We analyze open source information from the world of economics and politics. We are member of Technological Initiative Pilsen. We speak and write in Czech, German or English. We always have a good mood. We like our clients!